Mysterious Rain Princess

 


Art is beautiful in all its expression and is a suitable medium that allows human beings to express their ideas and put their imagination into practice. One of my favorite works of art is "Mysterious Rain Princess," painted by Leonid Afremov, one of the most distinguished contemporary artists, known for his unusual painting and the powerful emotional impact his works have on the human soul. Afremov works mainly with a palette knife, wide brush, and oil or acrylic paint.   

Many people hate being in the rain, which was one of the reasons Afremov was inspired to create his beautiful paintings consisting of people walking in the rain. He created paintings in the rain that seemed to explode into millions of brilliant colors. Afremov found in the rain an opportunity to shine and bring a sense of peace and fascination to everyone who hates rain in any way. Mysterious Rain Princess is considered one of my favorite pieces of art as it expresses freedom and empowerment for me as a woman. This work of art represents the vindication of women's human rights and symbolically represents women's role in today's society. I love how the author portrays the rain in colors as a symbolic sign of opportunity and hope. For me, this work represents that after a storm comes a calm.

Mysterious Rain Princess means that our time has come to shine and take control of our lives and our future. I love the name of this painting, as being a mysterious woman allows me to empower myself with the role of this woman. This mysterious woman can be me, my mom, or any woman in the world who walks through life without fear and with her head held high in search of her dreams. This painting signifies that we should not be afraid to go out into the world and pursue our dreams no matter what obstacles we may encounter along the way. It fills me with pride that many empowered women like the mysterious woman in the painting share this class with me. It makes me proud to know that we both share the dream to improve and give our families a reason to be proud. I want to tell those fighting women who fight every day to get ahead that they are not alone. Today, thousands of women work every day to leave our children a better world, a fairer world.

 


 

 

Comments