Plotting


Leading a healthy life has always been very important to me. Gym routines and a balanced diet cannot be missing from my daily routine. Last year I managed to eat a balanced diet for much of the year, and I did not miss a single day of my gym routines. This year, I promised to continue with my healthy life and balanced diet. This beginning of the year has brought significant changes to my life. For example, I got a promotion at Amazon, which forced me to move to a station an hour from my house. It is incredible to know that I spend 8 hours of my week alone on the highway driving to work. I must accept that this change has greatly influenced my way of leading my life. It has cost me much more to find the balance between studying, working, and leading a healthy life. No matter how busy my day is and how tired I am, I always try to find the space to go to the gym even if I end up sitting on the spinning bike for an hour watching videos and doing everything but exercises that help me tone my body. I consider it very important to eat healthy since I'm not too fond of fast foods and most of the time they give me a stomachache. However, due to my long hours of work and study, when I get home late at night, I can't help but have a double meat burger with fries and a chocolate shake before bed. After two months following such an intense routine loaded with long hours of work and study, I have realized that I must find a balance in my life and start fulfilling my promises to lead a healthy and balanced life.

A (Initial Situation): For me, it has always been very important to lead a healthy life. That's why I always plan to go to the gym and eat healthy.

B (Change): At the beginning of the year, I got a promotion at Amazon that required me to move to a station an hour from my house, which meant I had less time in the day to study, go to the gym, and eat healthy.

C (New Situation): Lately, due to long hours of work and driving, I don't have much time to go to the gym and prepare my healthy meals, so I have gained a lot of weight. This intensive routine has helped me realize that I must find a balance between work, study, and leading a healthy life.

Comments